Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Annotation of Yahoo! Mail - The best web-based email!

Well, excuse the appearance of my blog. Today is a clean up day,and if I may proceed with some tips for my network. I want to build it in the off line world as well. I mean advertising your blog on the local newspaper. Get some business cards with your name and be aglow with your AGloCo ID number on it. Give them a link to your online presence , such as a blog. Build your list. I just had a friend do just that. She is now going to go off line and buy a pc.

My guru says to repeat a mantra, and it's not something I can share yet. Some things you are not ready for. But I will say this, He told me to "build it" and they will come. He was talking about the list! More on that tomorrow.


"When the teacher arrives, the student appears". "When the teacher arrives, the master appears.

Thanks for reading and sharing.

No comments: