Friday, February 02, 2007

Family ,friends, global friends community friends

A word on AGLOCO. AGLOCO stands for a global community and it's goal is to add 10 Million members by July. I urge you to join, do it now. You can read some basic information here;



I'm sorry, that's my adsense videosense link, which I will be using to promote and get paid for,as well as showing more videos. I will show you I'm doing it as well as keeping you informed. Might as well sign up there. The site host offers a 50/50 split in adsense commissions he earns and you earn by sharing videos. For more info just go to the above link and check out. Then sign up. This a very new site.

AGLOCO sign up and info is here: http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBQ8629


BBBQ8629 is member ID , you will get your own when you sign up.

Listen, forget the money calculations right now. But if you like to research information on the web, surf,surf and get paid; this is an absolute screaming no brainer.
Let's build a community together and instead of a few big fish getting all the food, we all eat.
Amen.

No comments: