Monday, February 26, 2007

Man from beyond geekdom

My friend S Raamakant has really outdone himself. I've been following this cat for a few years now. Well, if you remember the sale from M Filsaime (ck sp.) about year ago. I think it starting changing the 'guru' mindset. When I use the term 'guru' I'm speaking in a totally western sense, another words bulshit.
Well, it's over at Carson's 'Adventure blog'
Anyway, this software is really good shizzle. I mean, really really.
Well, there is literally tousands in gratis software, applications; tools for blogging, easy web site construction, list building etc.
Anyway, I already had some of these tools, but the new ones were smoking hot, hot!!

Take a step up. Git r done.
Hey, for a laugh, go to visit my friend Larry at gitrdone.com
That's all folks. I always wanted to say that!

One more thing, make sure you stop by my friend S Raamakant has really outdone himself. He's a real geek, but without them, no internet! S Raamakant OTOGoldmine
Have fun, free to join and lots of free stuff.
I'll be getting a special sign up landing page soon, so I can retain you on My AGLOCO A team. It will be 'sorta a special ops' deal. Can you taste the excitement? Meanwhile, get signed up . I guaranteee you won't be sorry. W00T. AgloCo
is free to sign up, git R done! agloco

The next piece is a required wake up call.
===================================================================
... Well, that's up to you... my job isn't to tell you what to
do with your money, it's to tell you how to make it.

It's very rare that I am surprised by something I see
online. And it's even more rare that I stumble upon a
resources that causes me to *literally* stop what I am
doing and write a letter to everyone I know.

But I just discovered a revolutionary system that could
earn you an extra $50, 100 or even $200 a day just by
placing a small piece of code on your website.

And the best part is that it's F-R-E-E.

Go and get your account before they close the door for
new members.

OTO Goldmine

Have a great day,

Christopher McNamara

===============================================================
Agloco Update

As of yesterday, I had three sign ups. Ten direct sign ups this early could easily result in a many through duplicate efforts, using technology. Lots of people who have been around the internet marketing community get this. I'm a slow learner with some stuff, but I will tell you most most if not all the big marketers outsource work like design for instance. Even on a smaller level it's a good thing. It is, IMO however good to know some stuff, but tis better if possible to outsource. After all, we can't all be programmers, right?
Web 2.0 is maker all of this fairer and less expensive for the little guy.Thus, enter Agloco
a new search engine company that will share profits with users. Greed is Not a good thing. The users (and content builders) of You Tube made zilch, zippo, while the founders (less than 10?) made 1.6 billion. Agloco, with the backing of The architect of windows himself , Mr. Bill Gates. Yes, users will get paid in shares and money for surfing . They will get paid up to 5 hours per month, plus their whole family and friends network, in a nutshell. With 100 million internet users in the US alone...and this being the largest pre launch ever.

My Interest:
Vlogging
List Building
Web Building
Painting Agloco
Pressure Washing

No comments: