Tuesday, March 04, 2008

My Recent Grocery Store Experience

My Recent Grocery Store Experience

I
typically don’t go grocery shopping but my living arrangements have
recently changed, and when I was in the grocery store yesterday I was
behind an attractive young woman who was clearly not overweight. I just
about fell over when I saw what she put on the conveyor belt: a loaf of
white bread, two-pound packet of cookies, crackers, poor-quality highly
processed lunch meat and processed American cheese.

There
wasn’t a shred of real food in her entire order. She probably is one of
the multitude that have been successfully brainwashed by the food
industry and doesn’t realize that in a few short years her choices will
slowly but surely steal her health, cause her to age prematurely and
join the two-thirds of the United States that is overweight.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/3/8/why-don-t-the-french-get-fat.aspx

No wonder the colon is clogged.

The Probiotics "Medal of Honor" Goes to... L. Sporogenes


Recently,
Lactobacillus sporogenes was found to produce the beneficial lactic
acid that improves probiotic shelf life and survival issues in your
stomach.*


Unlike other lactobacilli, L. sporogenes
exists as a spore, wrapped in a protective coat. Spores exist like
plant seeds – they can stay alive for years. And when conditions exist
for optimal growth, they open up and become a new plant.

http://products.mercola.com/probiotics/






Technorati Tags:

No comments: